Halloween is behind us. Let’s set the table for Thanksgiving!
Are you entertaining for the Holidays? Maybe it’s your first time. Do you need a quick sprucing up of your interior space or assistance decorating your table? Make an impression while enjoying time with friends and family and love the difference a few accessories can make. Let’s talk. Give me a call (516) 695-6787 if you need some last-minute assistance or have a queston.
- Go non-traditional and set an all white tablescape – oh yeah! If you truly desire color, add color with 1 or more of these:
- a colorful floral arrangement in a white or silver pumpkin vase or bowl. A colorful floral arrangement would really stand out as a centerpiece, against a white setting, but a white floral arrangement would be awesome, also! Remember to keep floral arrangement and any center piece low to allow for conversation amongst guests.
- clear vase filled with Fall leaves and add a shorter inner vase with one color theme floral arrangement.
- a few hurricane lamps filled with a white candle atop a bed of cranberries. Make candles unscented as this can effect the aroma of the food . I’m sure you want to smell that awesome Thanksgiving meal you’ll be serving vs scented candles!
- a Fall color placemat or charger
- White candles at varying height. Use a silver or white candlestick holder.
- You can add other Thanksgiving-theme accessories but try to keep them white or silver, i.e. a pumpkin or turkey place card holder, turkey napkin rings, pumpkin/turkey salt and pepper shakers.
Simple but stylish!
#TransformingLives one room at a time – #BRNelsonDesigns #InteriorDecorating #InteriorDesign #TableSetting #GiveThanks #Thanksgiving #ThanksgivingTableSetting #ThanksgivingTablescape #ThanksgivingDecoratingIdeas #ThanksgivingDecor
Leave a Reply