Try something new! These fresh alternatives to your standard night light provide safety with style. Nightlights are incorporated into these receptacles. They illuminate automatically in the dark. All use LED so has a longer life vs your standard night light. Great for the kids, seniors and guests to navigate around the home at night, safely!
The prices range from $16 – $52. I am actually installing the GFCI night light in a current bathroom project.
1. Requires no wiring – just install the wall plate – the light is in the plate
2. Combo Night Light and GFCI Receptacle
3. Combo Night Light and Switch – light intensity is adjustable with just a tap
4. Combo Night Light and 1 Receptacle – light intensity is adjustable with just a tap
5. Combo Night Light and Portable LED Flash Light (night light intensity is adjustable)- video definitely worth viewing! – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J7apwYBxGw
Remember to consult an electrician or for the DIY’s be safe and shutoff power before installing!
Leave a Reply